Recruitment Consultant | High Performing Team | Global Business
FTSE 250 Global Brand with over 40 years as market specialists
Unrivalled training and development with excellent career progression
About Our Client
PageGroup are a leading specialist global recruitment agency. With over 7000 employees in 36 countries across the globe, we aim to be the leading specialist recruiter within our chosen markets, specialising in a broad range of professions and industries
Within our Sydney offices we have over 150 consultants working across 13 specialist disciplines. What you will find here is a vibrant culture where the success of our teams in underpinned by an ethos of putting people and teamwork first, and we're immensely proud of our reputation for professionalism and integrity
The Michael Page Finance team based in Sydney's CBD, specialises in recruiting Accounting & Finance roles for a range of both international and SME brands.
Our business culture is centred on teamwork sharing knowledge, market insight and client contacts to benefit all. You will work within an established and experienced team whom have both local and international expertise. We are able to mentor and develop new Consultants and provide them access to our strong networks in the local market.
In this role you will:
- Managing and growing a portfolio of existing and new clients.
- Handling new leads and following up on business enquiries.
- Managing relationships with clients and candidates.
- Developing an ongoing market development strategy.
- Attending market specific network events, and providing insight to market trends.
The Successful Applicant
We will consider any experience and any background, however any potential Recruitment Consultant with Michael Page Finance must possess:
- Strong and proven track record in sales, networking and/or client development abilities
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong commercial business acumen
- A passionate desire to succeed and build a successful career
- A winning mentality
- The ability to overcome objection and be persistent
What's on Offer
- The opportunity to work in one of the Sydney offices of a FTSE 250, leading brand name in the recruitment industry, who are unparalleled in terms of Training and Development, as well as career progression
- Basic Salary - $60,000 - $70,000 per year depending on experience
- Quarterly bonus, subject to performance
- Extensive rewards and incentives; monthly breakfast club, quarterly high-fliers and red letter events, subject to performance
- Full and ongoing training
- Unparalleled career progression opportunities - including International relocation if desired