Recruitment Consultant - Marketing Services
Build a career within a company focussed on talent development
Endless progression opportunities
About Our Client
Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up the recruitment powerhouse PageGroup. Our global network of employees work together to achieve our business objectives, while staying true to the PageGroup values - take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun.
As a specialist Marketing recruitment consultant at PageGroup, you have the opportunity to step into an established desk within a team of high performing individuals.
- Maintain existing client relationships and continue to develop new business relations
- Advise on and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates
- Source suitable candidates and brief them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Manage the hiring process through interview to offer stage and beyond
- Build on the established network of candidates and provide value by offering CV, general career advice and updates on the candidate market
- Attend various networking events to stay abreast of market trends and information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
The Successful Applicant
Do you see yourself as a future leader? Do you have drive to succeed in a challenging, yet rewarding environment?
If so, PageGroup would love to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will have;
- An engaging personality and Never Give Up attitude
- Ability to manage time effectively and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven leadership qualities; whether this is from work experience, a sporting background or extra-curricular activities in school/university
- An openness to global secondments/relocations
- A degree in a commercial subject such as finance, marketing, economics
What's on Offer
We provide an extensive training program tailored to those with or without recruitment experience along with a culture that supports and incentivises success, personal growth and careers locally and globally. We are constantly evolving internally to provide a working environment that is flexible and continuing to support parents in the workplace.
- Base salary + quarterly performance bonuses
- Long-term career growth and development - 87% of our directors were promoted internally
- 20 days holiday, 1 additional day per year of employment to a total of 25 days
- Volunteering days and giving back initiatives
- Flexible working arrangements
- Industry leading maternity packages
- Annual awards trips to locations such as Hong Kong, Bali and Hawaii
- Women @ Page and Parents @ Page support networks
- Monthly office and quarterly team events, mid year functions, Christmas party, annual awards nights, high performers trips, individual awards to dine in top restaurants, Red Balloon voucher incentives
- Open plan office environments to encourage a collaborative workforce