Recruitment Consultant - Procurement
Due to continuted growth, we are looking to add an additional head
You will be managed a successful permanent procurement recruitment desk
About Our Client
Like many great businesses, PageGroup started from a formidable mix of vision and determination. Since beginning as a two-man operation in the UK back in 1976, we have secured our position as global leaders in recruitment, with 140 offices over a network of 36 countries.
Today, our founding mission remains unchanged: to bring the world's best employers and brightest professionals together.
With 6,750 staff and 140 offices worldwide, we have a strong understanding of markets on a local, national, and global level
What's more, we're committed to delivering useful content digitally to our clients to ensure you stay up to date with the latest developments in your industry.
You will be taking the lead in one of our hottest seats in Victoria, managing the sub $120k perm procurement desk. With 70% of roles recruited in procurement sub $120k, you'll need to be able to work with speed, detail and precision.
Overall responsibilities include;
- Work closely with clients to gain a comprehensive understanding of the hiring needs for each position, starting on the phone leading to face to dace meetings
- Manage the full recruiting life cycle across candidates and clients, across a variety of open roles helping clients find, hire, and retain quality talent
- Business development to new and existing clients. Business development can refer to objective based calling, meeting with new and existing clients, pitching on new projects, networking lunches and events or candidate floating.
- Stay active with current with job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create, and release job descriptions and announcements
- Aim for clear targets aligned to the above responsibilties to achieve short term incentives
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in recruitment or sales is highly rewarded but not essential
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Familiarity with job boards, and HR software, databases, and management systems
- A natural drive to succeed in your personal goals and celebrate the success of the team
- The ability to build relationships with different people and personalities
- The ability to handle adversity and rejection
- Experience developing recruitment strategies
- Desire to grow professionally with networking and ongoing training opportunities
What's on Offer
- Competitive basic and super
- Quarterly financial incentives for growth phase
- Fantastic collaborative cultural working with a range of age and experience gaps
- Flexible working arrangements
- Annual volunteering day and various giving back initiatives throughout the year
- Competitive commissions and quarterly bonuses
- An inclusive environment where diversity is celebrated. Join one of our growing internal networks: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]
- Monthly office and quarterly team events, midyear functions, Christmas party, annual awards nights, individual awards to dine in top restaurants, Red Balloon voucher incentives.
- Annual High Flyers trips to locations such as Dubai , Hong Kong, Bali and Hawaii
- Excellent open plan office environments to encourage a collaborative workforce