Work for a global recruitment leader
Team and individual awards and incentives
About Our Client
We are a market-leading recruitment consulting firm with a global presence. We are proud of the excellent track record that our firm enjoys, and excited about the massive growth phase that we are going through. We are currently offering career opportunities to ambitious and tenacious individuals who are keen to excel in a dynamic and result based environment.
As a Consultant, you will:-
- Define your own strategy of development in line with the global strategy.
- Acquire and develop your own portfolio of clients and candidates through networking and commercial actions.
- Maintain your contacts with your candidate portfolio.
- Select and present the most suitable candidates to the clients.
- Advise both clients and candidates during the assignment.
- Become a reference in your market while having ambitious business development objectives.
- Partner with senior decision makers within Client organizations in determining and anticipating their human capital requirements.
- Represent yourself as a true business partner/consultant to some of the world's most reputed companies.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for colleagues who have: -
- A degree in a commercial subject such as finance, IT, marketing, economics
- Furthermore you should be highly ambitious, outgoing, passionate, energetic, team oriented and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as an entrepreneurial spirit
- A strong flair for client facing roles
- Ambition and tenacity to excel in a dynamic, challenging and results based environment
- Proven business to business sales experience as either a BDM or Account Manager
- The ability to influence clients and source roles
- Experience in sales and/or recruitment - Ideal
What's on Offer
- Base salary + quarterly performance bonuses
- Long-term career growth and development - 87% of our directors were promoted internally
- Industry leading maternity packages
- Annual awards trips to locations such as Hong Kong, Bali and Hawaii
- Monthly office and quarterly team events, mid year functions, Christmas party, annual awards nights, high performers trips, individual awards to dine in top restaurants, Red Balloon voucher incentives