Industry Leading Training & Development
Specialise in Procurement & Supply Chain
About Our Client
Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up the global recruitment powerhouse PageGroup. Our global network of employees work together to achieve our business objectives, while staying true to the PageGroup values - take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun.
Established in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years. More than 5,000 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal wellbeing is vital to the growth of our global team.
We have had a strong presence in Australia since 1985 and we continue to increase our market share by both consolidating and diversifying our offering to clients and candidates.
The Michael Page Technical offering in Melbourne has teams focused independently on the market sectors of Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing, Engineering, Property and Construction.
Our business culture is centred on teamwork sharing knowledge, market insight and client contacts to benefit all. You will work within an established and experienced team whom have both local and international expertise. We are able to mentor and develop new Consultants and provide them access to our strong networks in the local market.
In this role you will:
- Managing and growing a portfolio of existing and new clients.
- Handling new leads and following up on business enquiries.
- Managing relationships with clients and candidates.
- Developing an ongoing market development strategy.
- Attending market specific network events, and providing insight to market trends.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role you must highlight
- Previous Sales, Account Management or knowledge of the Procurement & Supply Chain sectors.
- Ideally educated to Degree level or equivalent commercial experience.
- Excellent customer service skills, both in personal and over the phone.
- Strong attention to detail, with a passion and flair for the sector.
- Drive to achieve targets and be goal orientated.
- Competitive instinct and the desire to excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly ambitious, with the capability to develop into senior roles in the longer term.
What's on Offer
We provide an extensive training program tailored to those with or without recruitment experience along with a culture that supports and incentivises success, personal growth and careers both locally and globally. We are constantly evolving internally to provide a working environment that is flexible for all employees.
- Base salary + quarterly performance bonuses.
- Long-term career growth and detailed personal, highly individualised development plans.
- Annual volunteering day and various giving back initiatives throughout the year.
- Industry leading maternity packages.
- Monthly and quarterly team events, annual awards night, individual incentives which include vouchers and experiences and more. Annual High Flyers trips to locations such as Dubai (2017), Hong Kong, Bali and Hawaii.