*UK listed global company with 153 offices in 35 countries
*Newly Created Training Platform - 12 month Intensive Support
About Our Client
PageGroup was established over 40 years ago. Since that time, we have opened over 150 offices across 40 countries. We deliver sector experience, market knowledge and of course recruitment solutions to our clients and candidates. The businesses we work with range from global multinationals to SME's and start-ups.
Our global network of employees work together to achieve our business objectives, while staying true to the PageGroup values - take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun.
As a specialist recruitment consultant, your role will include but is not limited to:
- Establishing and building developing long lasting client relationships;
- Engaging with candidates and providing resumes, interview and general career advice;
- Providing clients with a tailored recruitment service and source suitable candidates for career opportunities;
- Identifying and converting commercial opportunities through a range of marketing initiatives and business development opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate will ideally have:
- Ability to manage time effectively and work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to influence
- An ambitious, results driven and team oriented attitude
- Relationship building skills
- Experience in sales and/or recruitment
- Ability to think and act commercially
What's on Offer
- Competitive basic salary + commission/ bonus structure
- Unrivalled career progression
- Market leading training program (ongoing throughout your career)
- A diverse and open environment