Team and individual awards and incentives.
UK listed global company with 160 offices in 40 countries.
About Our Client
Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up the recruitment powerhouse Page Group. Our global network of employees work together to achieve our business objectives, while staying true to the Page Group values - take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun. Our Recruitment Consultant position offers a varied, stimulating and challenging career which will further develop interpersonal and commercial skills, giving you real responsibility for your personal and professional growth.
* Build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise Page Group's commercial performance.
* Sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients.
* Manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond.
* Assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery.
The Successful Applicant
* An engaging personality and Never Give Up attitude.
* Ideally 2 years work experience in a business development or sales environment.
* Strong understanding management and business.
* Ability to manage time effectively and work in a fast-paced environment.
* An openness to global re-locations.
What's on Offer
* Excellent working relationships.
* Flexible working hours, friendly working atmosphere.
* Long-term career growth and detailed personal, highly individualised development plans.
* Annual volunteering day and various giving back initiatives throughout the year.
* Monthly and quarterly team events, annual awards night, individual incentives which include vouchers and experiences and more. Annual High Flyers trips to locations such as Dubai, Hong Kong, Bali and Hawaii.