Perth CBD location
Long-term career growth
About Our Client
Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 40 years. As an organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal well-being is vital to the growth of our global team.
Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up the recruitment powerhouse PageGroup. We operate across eight offices: Sydney, Chatswood, Parramatta, Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne, Glen Waverley and Perth. We continue to expand through a proven culture of promotion, hiring Consultants to become our future business leaders. Join our culture of success and expand your career horizons around the PageGroup world.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for:
- The end to end management of a recruitment process, from taking the initial job brief, sourcing relevant candidates, shortlist presentation, feedback and offer management and providing follow-up support and feedback on the placement of the candidate.
- The management of an existing candidate data base as well as a constant drive to create new networks within the candidate market through networking events, advertisements, cold calling, technical searches and the use of other tools.
- Business development to new and existing clients. Business development can refer to objective based calling, meeting with new and existing clients, pitching on new projects, networking lunches and events or candidate floating.
- Provide relevant advice and information to both our candidates and clients on a daily basis. This can involve advising on average salaries across the Perth financial market, CV structure advice, interview preparation, recruitment trends, industry and market changes or a variety of recruitment solutions.
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise PageGroup's commercial performance.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- 12 months corporate experience or previous
- Ability to manage time effectively and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven leadership qualities; whether this is from work experience, a sporting background or extra-curricular activities in school/university
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to be influential
- A natural drive to succeed in your personal goals and celebrate the success of the team
- The ability to build relationships with different people and personalities
- The ability to handle adversary and rejection
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary, starting at $55,000-$75,000 depending on experience with the opportunity to earn endless additional rewards and incentives
- Strong commitment to internal promotion and employee empowerment with 87% of our directors promoted internally
- Flexible working arrangements
- Annual volunteering day and various giving back initiatives throughout the year
- An inclusive environment where diversity is celebrated. Join one of our growing internal networks: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- Monthly office and quarterly team events, midyear functions, Christmas party, annual awards nights, high performers trips, individual awards to dine in top restaurants, Red Balloon voucher incentives. Annual High Flyers trips to locations such as Dubai (2017), Hong Kong, Bali and Hawaii
- Excellent open plan office environments to encourage a collaborative workforce