Team and Individual Awards and Incentives
First-class Training Opportunities Provided
About Our Client
Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years. More than 5,000 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal well-being is vital to the growth of our global team.
Join our culture of success and expand your career horizons around the PageGroup world.
Our Recruitment Consultant position offers a varied, stimulating and challenging career which will further develop interpersonal and commercial skills, giving you real responsibility for your personal and professional growth. Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Identifying, developing and managing client/business relationships
- Meeting clients and pitching the best solution for their recruitment need
- Selling our recruitment services and negotiating the rates of business
- Manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond
- Sourcing and interviewing candidates
- Negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise PageGroup's commercial performance
- Mentoring junior Associate Consultants and support the manager to lead and drive the team
The Successful Applicant
Do you see yourself as a future leader? Do you have the drive to succeed in a challenging, yet rewarding environment? If so, this role could be for you.
The successful candidate role must have previous business development or sales experience. Experience working in a recruitment role will be highly regarded, however, Pagegroup provide extensive training and development. If you are ambitious, outgoing, passionate, energetic, goal driven and team oriented we can train the rest.
What's on Offer
We provide an extensive training program tailored to those with or without recruitment experience along with a culture that supports and incentivises success, personal growth and careers both locally and globally. We are constantly evolving internally to provide a working environment that is flexible for all employees
- Market leading salary
- Long-term career growth and detailed personal, highly individualised development plans
- Annual volunteering day and various giving back initiatives throughout the year
- Industry leading maternity packages
- Monthly and quarterly team events, annual awards night, individual incentives which include vouchers and experiences and more. Annual High Flyers trips to locations such as Dubai, Hong Kong, Bali and Hawaii