Join an ambitious, results driven and team-oriented culture.
Industry leaders in sales training and development.
About Our Client
With our global network of employees, we work hard to achieve our business objectives, while staying true to the PageGroup values.
Our vision is to be the leading specialist recruiter in our chosen markets. With over 7,500 employees in 36 countries across the globe, we aim to be the leading specialist recruiter in our chosen markets, specializing in a broad range of professions and industries.
As a recruitment consultant at Michael Page, your key responsibilities include:
- Identify and develop client/business relationships in a competitive environment.
- Advise on and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting good candidates and maintain a candidate database.
- Assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment.
- Source suitable candidates and brief them on the opportunities offered by the client.
- Managing the process through interview to offer stage and beyond.
- Offering CV, interview and general career advice.
- Networking to build business information that can be converted to commercial opportunities.
- Join a team that has experienced significant growth in the past three years with a strong client base.
The Successful Applicant
It's not just about what we do - it's about how we do it. Our success is underpinned by a culture of putting people and teamwork first, and we're immensely proud of our reputation for professionalism and integrity.
Our values are reflected in everything we do, every day, all over the world:
- We enjoy what we do;
- We work as a team;
- We value determination;
- We made a difference; and
- We are passionate.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Previous business-to-business sales experience.
- An ambitious, results driven and team-oriented attitude.
- An undergraduate degree.
What's on Offer
From the way we value our people, to the way we do business, and the way we live our values, PageGroup is exceptional.
- Career progression and talent development - a clear and transparent career path with international opportunities, supported by our industry renowned training and development.
- Rewards - our rewards are more than just cash incentives. But our competitive basic salaries, bonuses, and variety of incentive schemes are a great start.
- Giving back to others - it's part of our culture. We live and work in the communities we serve, and we encourage all our people to get involved. We host volunteer days and giving back initiatives.
- Diversity - we recognize and appreciate that every individual is different and want to make sure our people are comfortable bringing their true selves to work. We have industry leading parental leave packages, established Women @ Page, Parents @ Pages, Pride @ Page.
- Wellbeing - we never forget the importance of health and wellbeing. Our broad range of benefits ensure you receive rewards that go beyond your base salary. We offer flexible working arrangements and support sport entry to key Melbourne events. In the last year, some include the Melbourne Marathon, the RCD Connor's Run, and the Corporate Tri as well as many more.
- We host monthly office and quarterly team events, midyear functions, Christmas party, annual awards nights, high performers trips, individual awards to dine in top restaurants, Red Balloon voucher incentives, and annual awards trips to locations such as LA, Hong Kong, Bali, and Hawaii.