Recruitment & Engagement Specialist | PT
Part time/flexible working arrangements
Focus on Employee Engagement
About Our Client
Our client is a privately owned national distribution business with an excellent reputation and brand in the market.
As Recruitment & Engagement Specialist reporting to Group General Manager, you will be responsible for sourcing, attracting, engaging, onboarding top talent across all business divisions.
Once onboarded you will be responsible for ensuring employees are engaged and supported in their roles, while supporting team performance in line with continuous improvement.
- Recruitment: Delivering end-to-end recruitment, sourcing applicants through a variety of traditional and innovative methods including online, social, offline, word of mouth referrals. Providing advice while continuously building capability of hiring managers to ensure best practice hiring practices are utilised.
- Onboarding & Induction: Responsible for reference checking, HRIS on boarding and developing induction schedules in line with demands per business units.
- Performance Management: Develop a performance management/feedback program while ensuring roll out and uptake across all employees. Assisting with development and training requests, support succession plans and employee development.
- Employee engagement: Responsible for rolling out national employee engagement survey while developing and running further employee engagement initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- Proven work experience as an Internal Recruiter supporting various disciplines
- Strong interest in Employee Engagement and People & Culture initiatives
- Experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a passion for recruitment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent administration and coordination skills with a strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude, team player with and strong work ethic
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established privately run business as they expand their national footprint.