12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Establishted Talent Acquisition Function
About Our Client
Top Melbourne University
As Recruitment Manager you with oversee the function to ensure the provision of high level, strategic recruitment practices. Reporting to the Head of Organisational Development, this role will oversee the effective implementation and ongoing review of recruitment activities and a talent strategy that will support the existing function now and into the future.
- Lead and foster an outcome focused, end-to-end Recruitment team to deliver strategic outcomes in accordance with established service standards and processes.
- Develop strong working relationships and collaborate with key stakeholders to identify recruitment strategies and plans.
- Develop and maintain relationships with recruitment providers and preferred supplier agencies to ensure agency engagement is in line with recruitment practices and organisational strategies.
- Support in the development and refinement of organisational development policies and processes by undertaking research, collecting information and making recommendations.
- Working with wider organisational development team to identify performance development opportunities for staff and future talent that align with objectives.
- Oversee and provide expert recruitment advice around talent strategy and sourcing strategies.
- Support the recruitment of senior appointments in conjunction with the Executive Search recruiter.
- Provide coaching and mentoring of staff to ensure they are appropriately trained and committed to a culture of continuous improvement.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Applicant
- A degree with subsequent relevant experience or an equivalent combination of relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience and proven success as a Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Experience in developing and successfully implementing recruitment practices and models
- Demonstrated background in delivering positive results managing teams, employee development and performance management
- Demonstrated commitment to service excellence and outcome driven approach
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building, communication and coaching skill
- High level interpersonal communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Knowledge of higher education positions and market complexities would be an advantage
- Proven ability to drive organisational and behavioural change across a complex organisation
What's on Offer
Opportunity to introduce and implement new talent acquisition strategies and activities.