Utilise Business Development skills to lead from the front
Utilise your people management skills to inspire consultant
About Our Client
At PageGroup, our people are our most important resource. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in recruitment or sales, team management, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, hiring practices and business development. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you!
For senior and more experienced managers, we encourage you to apply for this advertisement to be considered for an Associate Director role within PageGroup.
We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, colour, religion, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
At PageGroup, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it.
As a Recruitment manager at PageGroup you will be responsible for things such as;
- Work and form relationships with clients to know the ins and outs of their departments and better understand their hiring needs and job specifications
- Develop and release job postings on a platforms, such as social media and job boards
- Utilise knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates and prospect for new business
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout interview process from interview preparation to assisting with final offer negotiation
- Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects, hired and fired employees, and other candidate relationships
- Follow up on interview process status and update records in internal database
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise PageGroup's commercial performance.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates we believe are successful in the role have these skills and qualifications;
- Experience developing recruitment strategies
- Experience managing and leading a small team (2-5 members)
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Familiarity with job boards, and HR software, databases, and management systems
- A natural drive to succeed in your personal goals and celebrate the success of the team
- The ability to build relationships with different people and personalities
- The ability to handle adversity and rejection
- Desire to grow professionally with networking and ongoing training opportunities
What's on Offer
PageGroup has created a competitive rewards and benefits program to be proud of!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Annual volunteering day and various giving back initiatives throughout the year
- Competitive commission structure
- An inclusive environment where diversity is celebrated. Join one of our growing internal networks:[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]
- Monthly office and quarterly team events, midyear functions, Christmas party, annual awards nights, individual awards to dine in top restaurants, Red Balloon voucher incentives.
- Annual High Flyers trips to locations such as Dubai , Hong Kong, Bali and Hawaii
- Excellent open plan office environments to encourage a collaborative workforce
Lyndsay Farlow | 02 8292 2007