Join Western Sydney's most successful recruitment consultancy.
Unrivalled career progression in a dynamic, inclusive, diverse and fun culture
About Our Client
Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 40 years. As an organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up the recruitment powerhouse PageGroup.
At PageGroup, our people are our most important resource. The ideal candidate will have prior experience managing a recruitment discipline, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, hiring practices and business development. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you!
Our Western Sydney office has seen a significant level of growth across the last 5 years and it offers any successful applicant a unrivalled opportunity to fast-track their career with the region's most successful recruitment consultancy.
As the Recruitment Manager at PageGroup you will be responsible for the following:
- Working closely with clients to gain a comprehensive understanding of the hiring needs for each position
- Managing the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping clients find, hire, and retain quality talent
- Management of a small to medium size team
- Business development to new and existing clients. Business development can refer to objective based calling, meeting with new and existing clients, pitching on new projects, networking lunches and events or candidate floating.
- Stay active with current with job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create and release job descriptions and announcements
Daily and Weekly Responsibilities:
- Work and form relationships with a diverse range of clients to know the ins and outs of their departments and better understand their hiring needs and job specifications
- Develop and release job postings on a platforms, such as social media and job boards
- Utilise knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates and prospect for new business
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout interview process from interview preparation to assisting with final offer negotiation
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise PageGroup's commercial performance.
The Successful Applicant
You will be rewarded with the following:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Annual volunteering day and various giving back initiatives throughout the year
- Competitive commission structure
- An inclusive environment where diversity is celebrated. Join one of our growing internal networks: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]
- Monthly office and quarterly team events, midyear functions, Christmas party, annual awards nights, individual awards to dine in top restaurants, Red Balloon voucher incentives. Annual Highflyers trips to locations such as Dubai, Hong Kong, Bali and Hawaii
- Excellent open plan office environments to encourage a collaborative workforce
What's on Offer
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in recruitment is highly rewarded
- Experience managing and leading a small team (2-5 members)
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- A natural drive to succeed in your personal goals and celebrate the success of the team
- The ability to handle adversity and rejection
- Experience developing recruitment strategies
- Experience managing and leading a small team
- Desire to grow professionally with networking and ongoing training opportunities
At PageGroup, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it.