A newly created strategic Recruitment Leadership role
Work for a leading integrated maintenance services group in WA
About Our Client
Linkforce is the leading integrated shutdown services group based in Western Australia - that provides maintenance services and capital works projects to the mining, construction, and infrastructure sectors.
With a workforce of over 1,900 personnel coupled with a fleet of modern equipment, they are a mining industry employer of choice. Due to market demand, the business requires a talented Recruitment Manager to join their growing team. This role will be responsible for developing the strategy for the recruitment function of the organisation and operational management for the effective delivery of talent acquisition services to the business.
Reporting to the Executive team, this role is responsible for the effective management and delivery of the strategic and operational delivery of the Linkforce Recruitment Function.
Key deliverables include:
- Development and delivery of the talent acquisition framework as well as the attraction and retention strategy for the business.
- Develop and implement workforce planning strategies in conjunction with Linkforce leadership team to achieve the resourcing requirements for the business.
- Operational management responsibility for the effective delivery of recruitment function of the business.
- Development of the Recruitment framework detailing the strategic objectives and process improvement initiatives.
- Establishing and managing the recruitment team to build talent pipelines for business-critical roles.
- Create and establish a talent pool program whereby the recruitment team engages and builds relationships with identified talent for future career opportunities at Linkforce.
- Create a retention and talent project management framework to ensure overall project tracking against milestones and alignment of dependencies between projects.
- Develop, build, and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and leadership team, understanding how to support different functions with relations to talent attraction and retention.
- Support in developing marketing campaigns to support with attraction and sourcing initiatives.
- Driving the Recruitment team to deliver quality, efficient and timely recruitment across the organization in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines.
- Continuously improving and developing the recruitment plans and procedures.
- Managing third party vendor relationships
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter and take responsibility for the Recruitment Function.
- Demonstrateable experience in creating, and driving, a national recruitment strategy.
- Strong technical Recruitment/Talent Acquisition experience and knowledge.
- Outcome driven with strong understanding of the leading KPI's associated with a fast and response blue collar recruitment strategy and team.
- Senior Recruitment professional who can add strategic value and opinions to support the overall business strategy and goals
- Experience and success in developing and implementing a recruitment framework and strategy.
- Relevant experience with a large blue- and white-collar workforce.
- Strong leadership and people management experience is essential.
What's on Offer
- Permanent leadership role.
- Strategic Senior Recruitment role with direct management of the Recruitment Function.
- Create and implement the Recruitment strategy and framework to support the direct growth of the business.
- Competitive remuneration and flexible working arrangements.
- Safe and comfortable working conditions.
- Dynamic and rewarding team environment.