Recruitment Partner | Utilities | Parramatta
6 month FTC role with a view to extension
End to end recruitment role - mainly focussing on white collar
About Our Client
A leading NSW utility provider.
The recruitment partner will be responsible for a portfolio of around 15 active roles at any one time. This is not a volume recruitment role though - my client requires someone that will be able to strictly manage a recruitment process and provide excellent support to key stakeholders.
- Detailed job advert writing
- Telephone screening of candidates
- Conduct face to face meetings
- Coordinate line manager interviews and provide feedback
- Control offer management and on-boarding.
This is a busy role so someone with proven recruitment experience is required.
The Successful Applicant
- Agency & internal experience required (total of 5 years)
- Having worked in a commercial environment
- Technical recruitment - Engineering
- Must be immediately available
- Must be able to get to Parramatta
What's on Offer
A great chance to work for a well known utility provider across NSW.
6 month fixed term opportunity - strong chance for extension at the end.
The role pays $85,000 - $95,000 + superannuation.
It does require an immediate start and someone that can get to Parramatta.