- Inclusive environment where diversity is celebrated to create a team culture
- Clear career progression to the route you wish to take with flexible working!
About Our Client
At PageGroup, our people are our most important asset. Michael Page was founded in 1976 above a launderette in London. Fast forward to 2020 and we are a global enterprise with 136 offices in 34 countries to date with further growth expected in 2021. This organic growth has led to us seeking skilled recruiters to join our business across a number of discipline including Marketing, HR, Sales, Finance, Technology and Supply Chain and Manufacturing.
As a Recruitment Resourcer at PageGroup you will be responsible for things such as;
- Develop and release job postings on a platforms, such as social media and job boards
- Utilise knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates and prospect for new business
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout interview process from interview preparation to assisting with final offer negotiation
- Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects, hired and fired employees, and other candidate relationships
The Successful Applicant
Candidates we believe are successful in the role have these skills and qualifications;
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Tech Savvy ideally with familiarity with job boards, and HR software, databases and/or CRM.
- A natural drive to succeed in your personal goals and celebrate the success of the team
- The ability to build relationships with different people and personalities
- Experience in recruitment, sales or customer service is highly regarded
What's on Offer
PageGroup has created a competitive rewards and benefits program to be proud of!
- Flexible working arrangements, i.e. WFH and flexible start/finish times.
- Global on-boarding programme which brings new starters quickly up to speed with a clear development pathway.
- Competitive commissions and transparent career progression guides.
- Excellent Marketing Strategy team who produce reviewed articles and surveys to assist with building your business.
- Annual volunteering day and various giving back initiatives throughout the year
- An inclusive environment where diversity is celebrated. Join one of our growing internal networks:
- [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]
- Monthly office and quarterly team events, midyear functions, Christmas party, annual awards nights individual awards to dine in top restaurants, Red Balloon voucher incentives.