- Contract opportunity with view to extension and possible permanency
- Excellent company culture - promoting inclusion and collaboration
About Our Client
A global leader in supply chain, distribution and logistics. Service, quality, delivery, improvement and development are the key values of this business and they ensure that this is implemented in the day to day operations.
- Working across the end to end management of all Talent and Recruitment needs for the business on a national scale.
- Coordinate the end-to-end recruitment process for both candidates and hiring managers providing an excellent experience for both stakeholders.
- Strategically identity both active and passive candidates through headhunting, referrals and networking.
- Support, advise and coach hiring managers in relation to recruitment and selection.
- Act as the key point of contact in the HR Department for all recruitment matters.
- Manage the offer process, ensuring the relevant contract and paperwork are issued and returned by the new starter. Ensuring all compliance is up to date and completed.
- Maintain and update candidate records and trackers (manual and electronic)
- Implement and manage a talent database
- General administrative duties as and when required.
The Successful Applicant
What you need to succeed:
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential in the Blue Collar.
- Full end to end recruitment life cycle experience is required to be considered. (From initial brief taking to handling offer).
- Highly service driven and customer-centric business- service orientation is key.
- Fast paced environment, working at pace with ability to priorities and work to strict deadlines
- Confident, go getter and self motivated.
- Able to commit to the role, the projects and collaborate as a team
- Easy going, takes direction well, hardworking and brings an element of maturity and professionalism to work.
- Passionate about recruitment and candidate experience is essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are critical
- Strong stakeholder management / engagement is key.
What's on Offer
What's on offer?
- Above average hourly salary + super
- Small, collaborative and supportive team culture
- Learning & development focus: exposure to blue & white collar recruitment
- No two days are the same - high volume, fast paced role where you are running your own recruitment plan.
- Potential for extension beyond initial contract phase.