Regional Business Development Manager PPE
About Our Client
My Client is a global leader in the manufacture of Respiratory and Hearing products with a strong history of perpetual innovation. Currently there is an exciting career opportunity to join this leading business in the role of Regional Business Developement Manager for Western Australia.
- Manage an existing Distributor customer base throughout Western Australia.
- Proactively seeking, identifying and developing opportunities for growth.
- Travel throughout Western Australia will be required.
The Successful Applicant
- A strong track record selling a technical product into the industrial sector, i.e. mining, manufacturing.
- Must have previous experience with face to face selling and account management.
- Ability to communicate with Distributors and OH&S professionals at all levels.
- Proven ability to seek, identify and generate new business.
- Providing product advice and recommendations based on customer's needs.
- You will be passionate about the Safety Industry, industry experience is preferred.
- Can demonstrate a track record of achieving sales and profit targets.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise and work autonomously.
- Experience with CRM systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The applicant must be living in the Perth metro area.
What's on Offer
International business, working with uncapped commissions.