Regional Compensation Operations Analyst - Mandarin Speaking
Mandarin Speaker with Fluent English
Contract role until the end of the year
About Our Client
Our Client is an international pharmaceutical Company located in South East Melbourne. They are a very well renowned Company with a dynamic, friendly and inclusive culture.
In this role you will:
- Respond to escalated Tier 2 inquiries from HR, executives, managers and employees
- Support coordinating and executing annual upgrade, design, integration and end to end testing of the systems
- Resolve problems, by interpreting policy and programs and exception escalation
- Maintain the policy and procedure documentation and be responsible for conducting any necessary training
- Provide guidance on compensation related issues to management including requests to evaluate a job level, recommend off-cycle salary increases (promotion, market catch up, etc.) within guidelines, and recommend one-time payments
- Conduct and participate in Annual Salary Surveys (Compensation Surveys - local & regional) under guidance of COE
- Gather local economic and salary survey data to assist in development of the annual merit program
- Interpret salary data and perform analysis to ensure our competitive positioning within the market and provide feedback loop to COE
- Propose updates to salary ranges if applicable
- Assist with compensation planning initiatives including running reports and ensuring groups are within allotted guidelines
- Perform adverse impact analyses
- Act as initial point of contact for client groups on consistent communications of compensation programs, objectives and procedures.
- Identify the need for compensation policies and programs that will enhance the link between business objectives and employee contributions based on observations or feedback from local HR and escalate to Total Rewards
- Provide reporting and analytics support to Total Rewards
- Initiate regularly scheduled competitive pay reviews for select groups of employees (e.g. key/top talent, critical skills) in support of Total Rewards COE
- Oversee processing of one-time payments to include identifying employees eligible for the payment, confirm payment amounts, and approve for processing
- Process all requests for recognition awards including: confirm eligibility, ensure award is within policy guidelines, and initiate the transaction when/if applicable
- Prepare reports to respond to external audit requests
- Partners with Talent Acquisition on offers for competitive hires for employees below the executive level
The Successful Applicant
You will need:
- Must have experience supporting regional compensation
- Strong preference for experience supporting international markets (more than one country) in total rewards related work experiences and related knowledge
- BS degree preferred.
- Exposure to manufacturing, sales, team-based compensation programs, designing and implementing pay structures, market-drive analyses, job evaluation, reward and recognition programs
- Exposure to highly volatile/hyper inflated market environments with multi-currency requirements and cultural variance in approaches to compensation and benefits program design
- Must be detail oriented, with excellent quantitative/analytical, organizational, research and project management skills.
- Excellent systems background with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and state of the art desktop applications including web based systems.
- Must have sound interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, and be able to deal effectively with all levels of management and employees.
What's on Offer
If you are an experienced Compensation / Rem Analyst and are available to start immediately - APPLY NOW