Regional Manager Community Services
Leading Disability Services Provider in the Not-for-Profit sector
Evolving role with business and people leadership responsibilities
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading disability services providers across the eastern seaboard. Assisting people with a disability and their carers, our client is one of the most trusted providers in the disability services sector, enabling people with a disability to participate in their daily lives at home, at work and in the community. Government reform and the NDIS provide this Not-for-Profit sector and the people served huge opportunity, of which our client is very well positioned to succeed upon.
The Regional Manager is responsible for managing a number of disability support services in the community, with specific responsibilities focussed on:
- Service Delivery - increasing, reforming and re-shaping client service capability
- People Leadership - proactive planning providing quality, value for money services with a skill equipped, supported and motivated team; as well as staff level planning compliant with NSW policy guidelines; training, learning & development.
- Stakeholder Management - including clients, families, guardians, ADHC, NDIA, government agencies, NGO's, community services, facility managers and networks.
- Financial Management and Business Planning - actively participate and contribute to the development and implementation of the strategic plan, budget setting and management, while continuously seeking ways to provide greater value for money service delivery
- Property Management and Systems Development
The Successful Applicant
You will be a highly motivated and driven individual with business, commercial and people management experience gained within Not-for-Profit, the disability services, aged care, community or disadvantaged services sectors. In addition to a strong knowledge of the NDIS, you will have excellent communication and leaderships skills and will have a genuine empathy for people disadvantaged or with a disability. Additionally, you will be degree qualified and will possess a current NSW driver's licence:
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to drive people centred and active support through innovation and strong management will be rewarded with an evolving and progressive career. In addition you will receive a competitive salary package, a car or car allowance as well as any government benefits.