Regional Operations Manager
About Our Client
Michael Page have partnered exclusively with a globally recognised and market leading Agribusiness to carry out a search for a Regional Operations Manager. This business offers the highest standard of product to the most recognisable brands and are going through an exciting change.
As the Regional Operations Manager, you will have full multi-site operational accountability for their manufacturing facilities.
- Provide leadership to the operations function, clearly communicating goals and objectives and driving accountability and outcomes across the organisation
- Develop systems of work to deliver operational excellence in terms of productivity, quality and safety
- Drive an environment of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement through measurement of operational processes and practices
- Be a member of the Senior Leadership Team and play a key role in formulating and executing business strategy
- Prepare & operate within annual budgets to deliver agreed business strategic objectives
- Ensure understanding and compliance with all current legal & statutory obligations are met
- Define and drive implementation of common KPI's Engineering
- Work with the Site, Plant Performance & Engineering Managers to ensure all maintenance of the plant and equipment in line with the strategic objectives
- Ensure that all plant and equipment is maintained and operated in accordance with company standards
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have a strong FMCG Manufacturing operations background and strong track record of change and system improvement. You will be able to demonstrate:
- Batch manufacturing experience
- Knowledge of the Agri sector or closely related industry such as flour, grain or sugar is highly desirable
- Experience of multi-site operations or a high aptitude to take on multi-site responsibility
- Ability to lead a team on a journey of change
- Target driven with strong metric experience
What's on Offer
Based in Melbourne, the successful candidate will join the business at a pivotal time and play in integral role within the senior leadership team. A person that understands how to get the most out of people and drive only the best in class standards will thrive in this environment and in return be rewarded with a very attractive salary package.