Regional Quality Manager
Exciting opportunity to work in a fast paced food manufacturing organisation
About Our Client
Our client is globally recognised and well respected food manufacturing business. For decades they have been at the forefront of innovation and delivering the highest quality produce to all local Australian retailers.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Introduce a strategic direction and quality focused mindset across the complete organisation
- Provide training, leadership and guidance to all Quality team
- Assist and manage the operational implementation of QMS and Food safety systems for all sites (HACCP, GMP, ISO, BRC)
- Ensure all customer complaints are prioritised and brought to a timely and effective resolution
- Ensure all performance indicators are monitored and regularly reported on
- Effectively manage all team member to maintain engagement and full motivation
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this role, you must satisfy the following
- Tertiary qualification in Food Science/Technology OR quality assurance related discipline.
- Experience gained through work in the food manufacturing industry, implementing or maintaining a QA system.
- At least 5 years as Quality Manager and 10 years experience in Quality profession.
- Experience with HACCP, GMP, ISO and other certifications such as BRC.
- Strong people management, good communication skills and the ability to work autonomously.
In addition to the above, you will need to bring a hands on, passionate and energetic approach to Quality across multiple sites.
What's on Offer
For the successful candidate, a highly attractive salary package will be offered coupled with the opportunity to join a highly motivated and growing team.