Regional Sales Manager - Security
Rewarding position leading a successful team
Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
My client is a leader in the residential and commercial security industry. They provide tailored security solutions to the average Australian home or small business to the provision of sophisticated security systems for major commercial facilities such as banking institutions, airports, large corporations and government agencies.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Lead a team of sales professionals to achieve monthly and annual Revenue and Margin targets.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Prepare and communicate key sales strategies to establish and maintain a market leading position.
- Prepare internal annual budget forecasts and ensure alignment to targets and objectives set for sales personnel.
- Stay abreast of competitor activity and produce a regular quarterly report detailing key activity within the target market.
- Oversee the preparation of business cases, proposals and offers for prospects and existing clients.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate will have:
- Tendering experience essential.
- Extensive knowledge of transactional selling techniques.
- A strong understanding of the mechanics of the sales process.
- Previous experience in managing a team.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join a market leader
- Attractive salary package
- Autonomous and rewarding role managing a successful team