Regional Sales & Marketing Rep - Primary Care
Global pharmacutical leader
Immediate start on a 12 month contract
About Our Client
My client has over a century of experience in influenza vaccines.They are driven by the promise to save lives using the latest technologies.
- Under general supervision in a team of 6, you'll responsible for sales and effective management of regional accounts to achieve sales targets
- Develop and implement action plans to promote the products with special focus on a defined group of key customers
- Communicates the benefits of the company portfolio products to acquire new accounts and further increase market share
- Leverages market insight and collaborates with marketing management to adjust sales and marketing strategy for designated territory
- Ensures customer contact and promotional activities comply with company policy and standard operating procedures
- Representative territory will be Mornington Peninsula. You'll work from the inner urban office and be given a car allowance and petrol for your territory visits.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ year's experience in pharmaceutical sales
- Demonstrated experience in field sales and/or key opinion leader development
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical market and regulations
What's on Offer
An immediate start in a company that's recognised for good culture.