Award Wining Provider of Residential Aged Care
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading, award winning Aged Care provider who are looking for a motivated leader to ensure the highest quality of care that supports the company's vision and values. You will be joining a unique, and supportive community who value leadership and commitment.
As Registered Nurse you will be responsible for supporting the team to ensure the provision of high quality care for clients within the Unit. The Registered Nurse will embrace a culture of equity, positive acknowledgement to foster career growth and progression within their team.
You will contribute to the continuous development, improvement of client focused care and systems.
Other responsibilities include:
- Maintaining team efficiency and quality service delivery
- Meeting professional and business objectives through effective communication, knowledge sharing, networking and ongoing professional development.
- Meeting team and organisation objectives, through maintaining team efficiency and provision of regular care
- Providing support and leadership to ensure staff performance
- Ensure clinical practice in line with current legislative and nursing practice guidelines
The Successful Applicant
The Registered Nurse will have;
- RN qualification with 2+ years of experience
- Knowledge of the Aged Care Industry
- An understanding of the impact of complex care needs
- Demonstrated ability to apply high level of clinical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to apply the principles of person centred care in practice
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will join an organisation focused on personal and professional career development.
On offer for your hard work you will have the opportunity to take your career to the next level in an innovative and open community. Also on offer are the following:
- Great training and development including but not limited to, Certificate IV Frontline Management
Competitive salary package
How to contact us
If you currently looking for opportunities and feel this role is right for you please contact us via email or phone.
If you feel this role might not be best suited to your skillset however would like to have a confidential discussion on your career please get in touch.