Regulatory Affairs Analyst
Take on a hugely diverse role in Regulatory Affairs
Join an independent unit that ensure all risk areas are appropriately managed
About Our Client
A multinational investment bank, asset management and financial services company.
- Reviewing new business and product approval proposals and other transactions undertaken by the business.
- Engaging with APRA on risk matters and providing insights for senior management and stakeholders on those matters.
The Successful Applicant
An ambitious person that wants the opportunity to develop skills in and knowledge of prudential and banking regulation.
What's on Offer
- Strong communication skills, which will allow you to communicate effectively with a wide variety of audiences
- Tertiary qualifications in commerce, finance, economics, law or similar
- Strong relationship management skills and an ability to engage with a broad range of individuals and teams