Regulatory Affairs/QA Officer
Join a business that is going through a growth period.
Excellent opportunity to growyour career inside a globally recognised business.
About Our Client
Our client is Manufacturer and distributes life science products and distributes to universities and hospitals.
- Assist with development, implementation and maintenance of Quality Assurance Systems
(Compliant with new ISO 9001:2015 standard)
- Continual improvement of quality assurance systems, including upgrading procedures
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory compliance including but not limited to:
▪ National Industrial Chemicals Notification and Assessment Scheme (NICNAS)
▪ Pressure vessel design registrations
▪ Medical Devices (Therapeutic Goods Administration Australia & Medsafe New Zealand)
▪ Australian Quarantine Inspection Service (AQIS)
▪ Regulatory Compliance Mark (RMC) - Electromagnetic Compatibility Compliance (RMC -
▪ Licenses for the import and export of products
▪ Ministry of Agricultural and Forestry (MAF - NZ)
▪ Ozone and Synthetic Gas - Dept of Environment and Water
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years QA/QC system experience
- Regulatory Affairs/QA knowledge and/or experience
- Demonstrated experience in continuous improvement in a scientific environment,
including upgrading procedures and protocols
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to grow your career coupled with an excellent salary package.