Reliability Engineer - Perth
Competitive Market Rates
Monday - Friday Working Hours
About Our Client
My client is a Tier 1, ASX listed Iron Ore Mining Company with several sites located in WA.
Key accountabilities will be to:
- Provide reliability engineering support for maintenance shutdowns and as required.
- Provide technical support to condition monitoring and lubrication team to improve equipment reliability.
- Develop and implement maintenance strategies using RCM methodology for new equipment and PM optimisation for existing maintenance strategies on equipment that is not meeting availability or reliability requirements.
- Monitor equipment health and compliance.
- Investigate the root causes of major equipment failures and ensure corrective action.
- Developing work scopes for major equipment repairs using fitness for service approaches.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position you must possess the following:
- Tertiary Qualification in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Highly innovative with an ability to identify and develop initiatives for continuous improvements.
- Strong background in using maintenance reliability methods i.e. defect elimination, asset criticality analysis, asset strategy development, RCA and condition monitoring.
- Proven ability to successfully develop working relationships across all levels and particularly with maintenance trades.
- Sound understanding of Fixed Plant Equipment i.e. crushers, ball mills, conveyors, screens, pumps, etc.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with a strong technical ability to dissect problems
- Strong planning, organisational, scheduling and coordination skills
What's on Offer
- Family friendly working roster Monday
- Competitive market rate
- Long-term position