Competitive Remuneration Package
About Our Client
My client is an ASX listed Iron Ore company that is also ranked one of the 4th largest on a global scale.
This position will report directing into the HME Superintendent and be responsible for the following:
- Daily interaction with supervisors and workshop personnel for "hands on" input into strategies and improvement ideas.
- Review and further interrogate daily, weekly, monthly reports and KPI's.
- Provide reliability support to all sites to ensure that equipment is being maintained.
- Propose improvement ideas based on detailed examination of recurring issues.
- Identify and recommend critical spares that are required to ensure optimal performance of HME assets and their forecast maintenance plans.
- Daily Oil sampling reviews and interaction with service teams.
- Management of machine specific improvement projects, liasing between OEM's and on-site superintendents / supervisors.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position you will need to have the following experience:
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- 3-5 years' experience in a heavy mobile maintenance environment, or similar role.
- Strong conceptual thinking and analytical focus.
- Excellent time management.
- Previous SAP is desirable.
- Must be either an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian permanent residency visa.
What's on Offer
- The chance to work with a Tier 1 Iron Ore company that has impressive growth.
- Family friendly roster.
- Competitive remuneration package.