Permanent or Contract Opportunity
About Our Client
My client is a leading ASX listed, Iron Ore company with several sites located in Western Australia. They have a healthy pipeline of work with both brownfield and greenfield projects.
As the Reliability Engineer, you will provide technical and maintenance engineering support for all site-based operations and utilise root cause analysis to prevent failure reoccurrences.
This role will report directly to the Engineering Superintendent and be responsible for the following but not limited to;
- Daily interactions with supervisors and workshop personnel for "hands on" input into strategies and improvement ideas.
- Provide Reliability Engineering and Maintenance support to various sites.
- Daily Oil sampling reviews and interactions with service teams for visual inspections of filters, screens, mag plugs and more.
- Machine specific improvement projects between site and OEM.
- Review and further integrate daily, weekly and monthly KPI's.
- Assist in the mechanical troubleshooting of faults on site.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this role you must possess the following experience but not limited to;
- Tertiary qualifications in mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- Practical mining experience - desirable.
- Knowledge of computer management systems - SAP.
- 3-5 years minimum experience in maintenance or reliability role.
- Willing to work FIFO on a family friendly roster.
What's on Offer
Long term position.
Family Friendly roster.