- Join a well-established Mining Engineering company, based in Perth's CBD
- Be part of a team focused on delivering excellence to its clients.
About Our Client
Our client is an award-winning Mining Engineering services business located in Perth's CBD, focusing on providing their clients with support from metallurgical testing and pre-feasibility through to construction and commissioning. With a well-established and tenured team, our client is now looking to continue to grow their business by providing an opportunity for an experienced Reliability Engineer to join their team.
*Provide reliability engineering support for maintenance shutdowns and as required.
*Provide technical support to condition monitoring teams to improve equipment reliability.
*Develop and implement maintenance strategies using RCM methodology for new equipment and PM optimisation for existing maintenance strategies on equipment that is not meeting availability or reliability requirements.
*Monitor equipment health and compliance.
*Investigate the root causes of major equipment failures and ensure corrective action.
*Developing work scopes for major equipment repairs using fitness for service approaches.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong background in using maintenance reliability methods i.e. defect elimination, asset criticality analysis, asset strategy development, RCA and condition monitoring
- Proven ability to successfully develop working relationships across all levels and particularly with maintenance trades.
- Sound understanding of relevant assets i.e. Fixed Plant or HME
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with a strong technical ability to dissect problems.
- Strong planning, organisational, scheduling and coordination skills.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join an award-winning business
Gain mentor-ship from long-term industry members
Personal and Career development
Great flexibility to provide work-life balance
- Perth-based opportunity with site visit opportunities