Remuneration & Benefits Specialist
A global organsiation
Highly recognisable brands
About Our Client
My client is a global leader providing premium quality products to customers. A well known company with highly recognized brands.
This role will support the remuneration and benefits function within the organization. This role is month Fixed term contract and will involve;
- Delivering the annual cycle of remuneration activities including all associated modelling and analysis.
- Managing key stakeholder relationships to ensure the accurate and timely approval and processing of annual reviews and bonus or incentive scheme payments
- Developing and preparing workforce analytics, using this information you will draw insights and make recommendations for improvement
- Conduct grading / job levelling activities as required
- Managing remuneration and benchmarking approvals
- Contributes to the delivery of the annual performance and development planning cycle and processes
- Provides support to the People and Culture (P&C) community on remuneration related matters
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role you will need;
- A tertiary degree in business, HR or similar discipline.
- Extensive experience in Human Resources with a focus on remuneration and benefit practices.
- Proven proficiency in compensation concepts, systems, practices and methodologies.
- Systems experience in Success Factors Employee Central and SAP ideally
- Writing individual employee documents pertaining to legislative and contractual remuneration and benefit entitlements.
- Writing remuneration and benefit policies and procedures.
- Advanced ability using Excel to produce remuneration modelling.
- Use of Microsoft Word and Excel to produce individual employee documentation for programs such as annual review and bonus payments.
What's on Offer
This is a 9 month fixed term assignment with the view for extension in a well known and highly recognised organisation. Offering a competitive rem package and the opportunity for an immediate start.