Reporting Analyst APS 6
Short term contract working in a fast paced federal department
PowerBI, DAX, MS Excel
About Our Client
Sitting within the Ministerial Reports & Enquiries Cluster you will support the team in understanding stakeholder requirements and providing insights to maintain accurate and complete analytics. Our client is needing additional headcount to ensure this critical project is delivered within scope.
As the Reporting Analyst APS 6 you will be responsible for:
- Understanding stakeholder data requirements
- Visualising findings to support business units
- Providing insights in order to maintain accurate and complete analytics
- Developing and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships
The Successful Applicant
A successful Reporting Analyst APS 6 will have:
- Ability to develop interactive dashboards in PowerBI, including ability to code in DAX and use Power Query
- Advanced MS Excel Skills
- Strong Communication skills
- Highly desirable, industry experience in logistics, import/export
- Ability to interpret and connect data elements from imperfect to real-world applications
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work you will have the opportunity to take your career to the next level in an energetic and fast-paced team. Also on offer are the following:
- APS 6 competitive hourly rate
- Great Canberra location
How to contact us
If you currently looking for opportunities and feel this role is right for you please contact us via email or phone.
If you feel this role might not be best suited to your skillset however would like to have a confidential discussion on your career please get in touch.