At least 3 month temporary based role
Attractive hourly rate
About Our Client
My client who are a well known company in Australia and a true leader in its industry are wanting a reporting analyst to join their high performing finance team to really drive change to their reporting process. With a culture that is built on hard work, consistency and dedication it has seen them consistently grow and own their market.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager your responsibilities include:
- Analyse and evaluate the current reporting suite.
- Scope our the reporting requirements by liaising with different business units the commercial manager.
- Work with the systems team to extract the relevant data.
- Develop suite of reporting (financial and operational) and help provide meaningful information to users.
- Automate reporting where possible.
- Ensure integrity of the data.
- Implement reporting, to ensure time lines of reporting are maintained.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you will be tertiary qualified and possess advanced excel skills - furthermore exposure with VBA programming and MS access skills are very advantageous. Experience analysing and streamlining reporting processes is essential for this this role. In addition to this you will be required to work autonomously, possess great communication skills and have experience in working to strict deadlines.
What's on Offer
- At least 3 month temporary based position
- Market leading company
- Attractive hourly rate