Inner Suburbs Sydney
About Our Client
We are working with a global organisation which specialises in IT services which has annual revenue in excess of $8bn.
- Responsible for consolidation and integrity of Australian reporting to group using SAP
- Implement best practice controls to ensure reliability of reporting
- Responsible for eliminations/consolidation entries, reconciliation of inter-company balances
- Ensure the consistent use of GL accounts and test/audit each subsidiary's packs from time-to-time
- Responsible for statutory accounts and preparation of general purpose set of accounts
- Provision of accounting advice to group companies to support treatment of transactions
- Responsible for application of new accounting standards
- Manage audit relationship with external auditors
- Working with senior tax accountant to ensure tax balances and tax return are correct
- Assistance in managing ad-hoc reporting obligations (incl working capital) and other requests from group
- Provide inter-company solutions tailored to project and business operational needs
- Preparation and/or review transfer pricing documentation and bench-marking studies for worldwide group, identifying and implementing process improvements
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience in consolidation skills and experience managing large consolidations
- Strong technically, with ability to understand and select appropriate accounting elections and compliance. Ability to develop processes to ensure information is available to apply new accounting standards
- The candidate will have a background at a chartered accounting firm (or combined Big 4 and global blue chip background)
- Relevant transfer pricing advisory experience will include IP structuring, inter-company financing, performing valuations, modelling, drafting inter-company agreements, as well as supporting international tax planning and compliance processes
- Practical knowledge prior application of Transfer Pricing Guidelines is required.
- The candidate must be a self-starter, with proven ability to solve complex issues and take ownership in delivering solutions. The candidate must be able to effectively build relationships with and advise internal stakeholders and collaborate in delivering pragmatic solutions
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global organisation which has a fantastic reputation.