Research Analyst - PE Fund (Vietnam/Ho Chi Minh)
Looking for Associate or Manager level candidates
Investment management fund with presence in local and international presence
About Our Client
A prominent investment management fund with presence in Vietnam and international markets.
- Identify stocks with good investment potential together with Head of Research and Prepare stock recommendation reports for listed and OTC stocks.
- Conduct industry research including desktop research, interviews and networking with industry experts, evaluating industry reports by professional providers, and developing industry database.
- Communicate investment ideas to Portfolio Managers.
- Assist Portfolio Managers in presenting the idea to Investment Committees (of the related Funds).
- Supporting Portfolio Managers in evaluating investment deals (private placement, IPO auction) and in conducting financial due diligence prior to deal execution.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, economics, finance, and relevant fields.
- Work experience as equity investment or research analyst for fund management companies, securities firms, or corporate finance advisors.
- Research experience in property preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, especially in dealing with senior management level, investment team, and investment committees.
- Advanced financial modelling skills, highly developed computer skills, and exceptional command of written Vietnamese and English.
What's on Offer
Salary, bonus, healthcare, international working environment