Residential Construction Foreman
Dynamic and upcoming contractor
About Our Client
This client is looking for dynamic self-motivated Foreman and Site Supervisors to look after multiple residential projects, managing both trades scope of works and client's expectations.
The client is looking for an experienced and driven foreman to come on board and hit the ground running on several active projects to be considered you must have several key attributes,
- Carpentry background is highly regarded
- Experience in residential home building
- Coordination of internal resources and third parties/vendors for delivery of projects
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Manage relationship with client and all stakeholder and show high levels of customer engagement.
The Successful Applicant
You must be open and receptacle to development and growth. The client is looking for someone that can fit in well with their established team. Communication and interpersonal skills and extremely valued. You must demonstrate successful project delivery both on time and within budget.
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work
- Autonomy within the role
- Potential internal growth
- Outstanding work life balance
Great opportunity for future professional development If you are interested working with extremely polished professionals then apply now. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact James Sammut via email: or 0431 983 777.