- Modern, vibrant culture
- Massive room for growth
About Our Client
We have been engaged with an excellent Residential Construction client of ours, due to their fast paced, increased project portfolio, coupled with multiple projects out at tender stage, to seek applications from Residential Production Estimators who have solid & proven experience on new custom homes and renovations. They have a pipeline of projects across the entire SEQ and require a successful, expereienced estimator to "hit the ground running".
Working as a Residential Production Estimator within our clients company, you are responsible for:
- Material take offs
- Sending out plans for sub-contract & supplier quotes
- Issuing purchase and work orders
- Coordinating site deliveries
- Project scheduling
- Maintaining supplier price files
- Supporting the Operations Manager & Director
The Successful Applicant
- Australian Resident or Australian rights to work
- 4-5 years estimating expereince on RESIDENTIAL construction projects
- Production estimating experience
- Sound computer knowledge
- Experience with Buildxact software would be advantageous but not a pre-req
- Passion for construction
- Excellent references
- Motivated to work as part of a close knit team
What's on Offer
- Fantastic exposure to Custom homes and exciting projects
- Job Satisfaction
- Salary is subject to experience and can range from $85,000 - $100,000 plus superannuation
- An excellent fulltime, secure role.
- A great culture, and team.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested, you can click to apply now directed to James Blackhall.Every single applicant will get a response.