- Branch out into other sectors to broaden your Project Management experience!
- One of the best leadership groups you could ever ask to work for.
About Our Client
A medium-sized Client-Side Project Management firm, specialising in delivering high quality projects in the Residential, Education, Retail, Sport & Leisure, Commercial, Aged Care, Government and Fitout sectors.
This business places a high value on their internal relationships with each other, because they know that by investing in their staff, they will be able to further careers and deliver the best possible outcomes for their clients.
You'll be responsible for delivering end to end building projects across a number of different sectors, but you'll begin with impressive residential projects. You'll be responsible for:
- Scoping of works
- Overseeing the design of projects
- Engaging with contractors and consultants
- Appointing builders
- Managing construction
- Managing defects/liability periods
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you'll have demonstrated experience in delivering apartment, townhouses or similar residential projects within a Client-Side Project Management firm or Consultancy.
You'll also need:
- Strong communication skills and an ability to build rapport with stakeholders
- A willingness to work with team members and share information
- High attention to detail and a customer-focused mindset
- Qualifications in Architecture, Engineering, Construction or related discipline are highly advantageous.
What's on Offer
This is a unique opportunity like no other. You'll begin delivering residential projects, but this company will give you the ability to branch out into other sectors, which will be great for your CV!
You'll be working with a talented leadership group who focus on your career growth and development, and truly care for their staff.
This role will give you exposure to a range of sectors which most companies cannot offer, giving you the opportunity to fast-track your career in Project Management.
You'll also receive:
- World-class support and training from exceptional leaders
- Ongoing development opportunities
- Career progression
- Challenging and exciting projects that will help to take your career to the next level!!
- A high-paying salary between $120k - $140k