Restaurant Manager - Family Focused
Fun & Friendly Team
Strong Career Growth Opportunities
About Our Client
Our client are a casual dining restaurant brand who specialise in family friendly environments. Led by a highly bench-marked team, the company has gained strong market share. An emphasis is placed on innovation and development while adhering to a fun culture and high service standards. Currently expanding and accepting applications for a number of positions.
You will be responsible for a full service A la Carte restaurant; managing both the kitchen and front of house operations. This role will be hands-on requiring you to both work the floor during a fast paced high capacity dinner service whilst also being able to ensure the intricacies of kitchen operations are running smoothly.
This position requires the skills and understanding of the following;
- A strong knowledge of A La Carte and observed service standards
- Australian market experience
- Complete financial management of the venue including full P&L and budgeting accountability
- Driving revenue growth by implementing local marketing initiatives and encouraging repeat business
- Ensure the venue is operating compliantly, safely, legally and within the operational expectations of the company.
- Proven track record of building and leading successful teams in a highly challenging environment
- Coaching and development of staff and junior managers
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 3-5 years restaurant management experience ideally within a family dining setting
- Strong analytical skills and exposure to P&L reporting
- An A La Carte background
- Preferably an understanding of commercial cookery (non essential)
- Strong leadership capabilities and the ability to foster brand loyalty
- Full working rights in Australia
- Strong career growth aspirations
What's on Offer
Our client offer one of the strongest salary packages within the industry as well as the opportunity to collaborate with a large and supportive team.