Retail Allocation Analyst
Work for a well known, Asutralian owned brand!
Temporary to permanent opprtunity
About Our Client
Our client are a well known Fashion brand, with roots as a family run Australian business they till very much retain this close-knit feel, even after catapulting to a well renowned brand and market leader.
- Stock Replenishment and Allocations
- Communicating with Cluster Managers in different States
- Maintaining Stock Levels
- Implementing Mark Downs
- Weekly Stock Transfers
- Setting up size models and monitoring
- Analysing Weekly Reports
The Successful Applicant
- Must have fashion/retail experience
- Exposure to strategic inventory planning
- Allocation experience
- Exceptional computer skills, including excel
- Immediately available!
What's on Offer
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Parking on site
- Long term career growth
- Fantastic employee benefits