Retail Assistant | Outdoor Living
Genuine welcoming culture
Extensive on the job training & development
About Our Client
Our client is a family run organisation specialising in outdoor leisure for over 20 years. Originally a manufacturing consulting business to help change the market, they soon moved into distributing its own unique and innovative products due to their strength in production and sourcing.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers;
- Providing excellent customer service;
- General Duties - cleaning, moving stock
- Align with the business' long term goals
- Work towards the business' financial targets
The Successful Applicant
- Have relevant industry experience (advantageous);
- Be flexible around job duties;
- Be prepared to do a hands on job;
- Self-motivated individual who can work off initiative;
- Be prepared to answer phone calls/ emails around customer enquiries;
- Have an excellent level of customer service.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Work within a well-established, growing family business.