Retail Demand Planner
Newly created position within this global organisation
Collaborative and supportive working environment
About Our Client
An innovative and fast growing retail business. Their success has been built on a strong product offering and creative distribution strategy.
Responsibilities key to the role will include;
- Support and drive the S&OP process and collaboration with the sales and finance teams.
- Manage supplier collaboration with new and existing suppliers, alongside developing strong working relationships with all stakeholders to deliver consistently high customer satisfaction levels.
- Deliver optimum inventory through the network to ensure accurate stock levels for customers, whilst also being mindful of process improvements across the supply chain.
- Develop strategic business plans in conjunction with the wider category team.
- Managing demand planning for over 3000skus across the network.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will display;
- Experienced Retail Demand Planner
- Strong analytical skills - excel
- Ability to problem solve and think outside of the box
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement
- Team player - Desire to work in a small close knit team
- Experience in GAINS would be highly beneficial
What's on Offer
On offer to the successful candidate is the opportunity to work alongside a team of passionate individuals who pride themselves on the ongoing success of the greater organisation. Excellent remuneration.