Retail Development Specialist
Work cross fuctionally across Sales and Marketing
Work for one of the worlds leading suppliers of party products
About Our Client
With major partnership across the entertainment industry sector ranging from famous Children TV shows to toys and major leading films. Our client provides most of the products you use at your wedding, child's birthday, Halloween to essentially any social gathering you can think of.
Due to growth a newly created and exciting role has become available to implement key support across retail channels.
Reporting into the Head Of Marketing, your role as the Retail Development Specialist will be.
- Support retailers with the creation of sales and marketing collateral
- Inform stakeholders of recommended market pricing for new product ranges
- Design and update planograms for catalogue and individual programs
- Build relationships with key customer buyers and engage in ongoing retailer support
- Support the Head Of Marketing and Sales management in developing and maintaining close relationships with licensors.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant
- Formal qualifications in Marketing/Business or equivalent
- Experience in retail highly desirable
- Strong proven knowledge of the Australian retail landscape
What's on Offer
What's on offer
- Join a supportive and collaborative team environment
- Join a company that nurtures career progression
- Fun work culture