- One of WA's most iconic and well known household names, based in Perth's East
- Help shape marketing strategy & plans at this exciting time across the business
About Our Client
Our client is Australia's Western Hub connecting the people, businesses and communities of Western Australia with the rest of Australia and the world. They are on a hunt for a Retail Marketing Specialist to join their Customer & Digital Team, based in Perth's East.
You will work alongside the Customer & Digital Team on marketing strategies and communications, as well as play a key role in the broader Commercial Team.
- Work in conjunction with the Customer & Digital Team to develop the retail marketing strategy and programs
- Manage the retail marketing activity end to end including the pre-campaign planning, implementation and post campaign performance
- Collaborate to develop retail content across digital including website, eDM, app, social and in terminal media platforms.
- Assist with the day-to-day management of the budget including sourcing quotes, creating purchase orders and reforecasting
- Capture and analyse insights to help inform campaigns, activations and partnerships
- Collaborate with the Customer & Digital and Retail Team in the implementation of Duty Free marketing, promotions and other activity in line with the marketing plan
- Planning, implementing, evaluating and optimising the always-on digital campaign activity (search, display).
- Collaborate with the Digital Team to create aligned digital marketing campaign strategies to increase sales and conversion rates on their eCommerce site
- Manage the delivery of the end-to-end speciality marketing activity including promotions and activations.
- Ensure ongoing interaction between the Marketing Team, Retail Team and the airport's retailers through regular communication and reporting.
- Work effectively with external suppliers to deliver marketing requirements and services on time and on budget
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for you to hold a marketing qualification with in-depth marketing experience preferably within a retail environment. Your marketing experience will include digital, brand, and campaign management. You'll be comfortable leveraging data and thinking analytically. We are looking for a self-starter and a creative thinker, able to communicate innovative ideas and solutions to multiple stakeholders.
- Experience briefing and leading agency deliverables
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in generating insights and leveraging data and analytical thinking
- Pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to finish.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including proven ability to work with multiple stakeholders and engage at all levels
- High attention to detail, is planned and organised in the delivery of outcomes.
- Creative thinker with the ability to bring innovative marketing ideas and solutions to the table
What's on Offer
- Competitive Remuneration Package for the right candidate
- Modern Offices and Facilities
- Fun, collaborative, dynamic and vibrant culture.
- Ongoing Learning & Development
- Salary Sacrifice Options
- Novated Leasing
- Free Tickets to sporting and other events in Perth
- Onsite Childcare Facilities
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Wellness Program
- Free Parking
- Discounted Corporate Private Health Insurance
- + many, many more!