Retail Project Manager
Work for a world-class organisation, AND have flexibility and autonomy!
A high-paying client with challenging projects across multiple sectors
About Our Client
A Client-Side Project Management firm, specialising in a number of different key sectors across the construction industry, including Residential, Education, Retail, Sport & Leisure, Commercial, Aged Care, and Government sectors.
This business is one of my favourite organisations because of the leadership team at the helm - simply put, they care for their people, and invest heavily into their development. They value delivering high quality projects for their clients, and this is certainly his is an organisation you'll be proud to work for!
You'll be responsible for delivering building projects across a number of different sectors, but with a focus on the retail projects to begin with.
You will also be responsible for:
- Scoping of works
- Oversight of the design of projects
- Engaging with contractors and consultants
- Appointing builders
- Managing construction
- Managing defects/liability periods
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you must have delivered end to end building projects within the retail sector. A Project Manager who has delivered shopping centres (not fitouts) with a high attention to detail is highly after.
You must also have:
- Demonstrated experience in delivering multiple client-side projects, in a Consultancy/Client-Side Project Management firm
- Strong communication skills and an ability to build rapport with stakeholders
- High attention to detail and a customer-focused mindset
- Qualifications in Architecture, Engineering, Construction or related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in delivering shopping centres projects
What's on Offer
You'll be working for one of the best Client-Side Project Management firms (in my humble opinion) with the ability to drive change and influence people while delivering projects with a high level of autonomy.
You'll also be supported at every step of the way, with a great leadership group who values their people as their number one asset.
You'll also receive:
- World-class support from exceptional leaders (I don't say that lightly!)
- Ongoing development opportunities
- Career progression and opportunities to expand your experience into sectors that most excite you
- Challenging and beautifully designed projects
- A high-paying salary between $150k - $160k