Retails Operations Manager- Petroleum products
Opportunity to join a tier one market leading brand
Generous package on offer with outstanding career progression opportunities
About Our Client
My client is the sole licensed distributor of Shell motor oils and fuel ranges within the Australian market. With a strong product portfolio and a leading brand name they are well positioned to increase market share within both New South Wales and the broader Australian market. With a strong presence in both metropolitan and regional areas their primary route to market is via a network of independent retail fuel outlets aligned to the brand.
The position will focus on driving sales through the NSW distributor network in order to increase revenue, site locations and profitability. Some of the core aspects of the position will be as follows:
- Development of retailer business plans in order to achieve volume and profit targets across multiple product lines.
- Plan and conduct site visits in accordance with quarterly and monthly planning tools and processes.
- Work closely with the BDM across the NSW territory in order to maximise revenue generating opportunities.
- Act as a business consultant with regards to proper management of retail outlets.
- Coach, support and advise retailers as well as ensuring they train and develop their staff.
The Successful Applicant
My client is open to a variety of backgrounds and experience for this position. A background in petroleum is desirable yet not essential, the successful candidate will have a combination of the following key competencies:
- Proven track record of delivery with regards to revenue and margin
- Strong commercial acumen with developed analytical skills and the ability to read a P&L
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management skills.
- Tertiary qualifications of a commercial nature will be highly regarded.
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive salary, car allowance, 12% superannuation as well as a lucrative bonus component.