Risk and Audit Advisor
Project for 3 - 6
About Our Client
Our client is a local authority based South of River. They are seeking a self starter to manage the project from start to finish and implement a risk framework.
Reporting into the manager of Risk & Governance, duties will include but are not limited too;
- Developing a risk management framework and risk registers
- Facilitation of management teams to gain an understanding of respective risk profiles, operational risks, current challenges, risk tolerances and risk appetites
- Deliver training in risk management to staff and risk oversight to elected members
- Embed a risk culture into an organisation
- Conduct internal audits and creating an annual audit plan
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in delivering a risk framework and have examples of where they have successfully delivered risk audit plans.
Having strong facilitation and research skills is essential as well as excellent written and verbal communication and the ability to interpret data and have a passion for risk management!
Local Government industry experience in not important and candidates will be considered from a range of industry backgrounds.
What's on Offer
- Immediate start
- Contract role
- Project management