Risk & Governance Specialist
Fantastic opportunity with a Federal Government Agency that leads digital policy
APS6 / EL1 / EL2 - 6 month contract + extensions
About Our Client
The purpose of the agency is lead digital transformation to make Australian government services simple, quick and personalised. The agency has wide-ranging accountabilities including whole-of-government digital strategy, policy and advice, delivery of whole-of-government platforms and technologies as well as digital skills development and sourcing.
- Sound knowledge of the agency operations or ability to quickly acquire that knowledge.
- Development and implementation of Enterprise Risk Management Analysis and Reporting Strategy.
- High level policy development skills including sound knowledge, or the ability to quickly obtain sound knowledge of the government's and the agency's risk management policy and framework.
- High level written and oral communication skills including the ability to manage secretariat functions for Agency committees (eg. Audit Committee) and conduct risk workshops.
- High level reporting skills including ability to prepare strategic and operational risk reports for strategic committees and the executive.
- High level negotiation skills including the ability to work with internal and external stakeholders.
- Sound judgement including ability to quickly identify issues, synthesize complex information, discern implications for the agency and provide a range of options and/or solutions in response to the issues.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have the ability to work remotely with your own devices
- Police check mandatory
- Security Clearance level required: Baseline (or ability to obtain and maintain).
What's on Offer
- An experienced and cohesive team with a combined objective to support you in your career and long-term prospects
- An excellent salary package to compensate you for your hard work and skills and expertise that you bring to the table
- The opportunity to impact effective policy change and work on projects that will positively impact your community
How to Apply
If you feel this role might not be best suited to your skill set but would like to have a confidential discussion on your career, please get in touch.